Hammond Crane and Cartage is a load transport and Hiab company headquartered in Upper Hutt. We’re a team of drivers and operators with countless decades experience between us. This expertise makes us confident that we can bring knowledge and a capable hand to any job large or small. We will get it done safely and on time at a competitive rate.
Our safety record is spotless with no major injuries in over 30 years of operation. We stick to some of the highest standards in the industry and are dedicated to ensuring the well being of our drivers.
Director – Richard Hammond
To be the preferred Hiab / Cartage service provider in the Great Wellington Region.
We will achieve this by adhering to the highest standards of safety, service and efficiency while supporting the development of our staff and our commitment to innovation and flexibility and maintaining a competitive price.
We will provide a workplace environment where we respect our staff and encourage them to thrive and grow their skills and experience that provide a standard of service that delights our customers.
To provide Hiab / cartage services in the Greater Wellington Region that are innovative, professional, cost effective, efficient and with world class standards of Health & Safety. Utilizing the skills and experience of our team we will exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a modern fleet of trucks/hiabs. . Maintaining the highest standard of mechanical reliability.
- Employ highly trained, motivated staff, who are valued and supported to be passionate about their work, with the ability to offer a high standard of service.
- Establish policies and procedures that reflect international best practice to support us in providing the highest level of service to our customers.
- Be innovative and competitive to best serve our customers’ needs.
- Network within the transport industry to share idea and experience.
- Continue to subscribe to ISnetworld and maintain all Health & Safety Protocols to international standards.